We believe that Technically, People Matter. If that is an experience you’d like to help us craft, and a culture you’d like to live within, please apply to one of our open positions below.
TTx is an information technology focused provider of best in class products, intentional customer-centric service rooted in our beliefs that people matter, credibility is vital, and the future deserves great care in our present actions. We strive to become the most trusted technology partner in our market and to inspire others to believe that people matter in our industry and beyond. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Current Open Positions:
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Strongsville, OH
TTx is adding to their growing sales team with the addition of an Account Executive. Ideal candidates will have an aptitude for understanding the goals and needs of the marketplace, connecting challenges with solutions, and for elevating the credibility of the people we serve. They will have excellent customer service skills, excel working in a team environment, and have a desire to grow their existing skill set within the opportunities offered at TTx.
The primary responsibilities of the Account Executive are to create new opportunities through prospecting to TTx’s marketplace while facilitating and leading appointments.
Specific Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Identify appropriate new logo prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to contract execution
- Collaboratively create and design new solutions and pricing quotes
- Manage and execute on new TTx produced leads
- Manage daily personal tasks, meetings, communications, etc…
- Focused prospecting for TTx events, marketing campaigns, and general funnel activity
- Focused effort on providing accurate sales documentation. This includes, but is not limited to, funnel activity, forecasting, quoting, and booking
- All general activities as it relates to marketing, selling, and supporting all profit goals
The success of this position will be measured by new appointments set and overall team profitability.
Qualifications for an Account Executive:
- Experience in IT or telecommunications is preferred
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Title: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Strongsville, OH
TTx is focused on providing clients with best-in-class information technology, intentional customer-centric service rooted in our beliefs that “people matter”, and support of our client’s reputation through assistance, expertise, and long-term strategy. We strive to become the most trusted information technology solution provider in our market. We are seeking a motivated, well organized individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to work for an established multi-generational company while enjoying the cultural aspects of a small, nimble business. Be a part of an innovative, developing team, and gain experience and knowledge in an industry with an ever-changing landscape of new technology.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide TTx clients with Tier 1-2 technical assistance and support on client systems and related computing environments from within the TTx Support Center located in Strongsville, OH. This will include, but not be limited to, computer hardware, Windows OS, and basic level software support ex. Microsoft Office suite.
- Intake initial phone and email service requests, prioritizing support calls, resolving issues, or delegating issues to other team members with a high sense of urgency.
- Provide basic IT support for Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems, offering first touch resolution as often and quickly as possible.
- Provide basic IT system support (desktop, moves, adds, changes, deletes, etc…).
- Perform routine maintenance, including system startup and shutdown procedures, proactively notifying clients of such planned events.
- Recognize and escalate more technically advanced tickets to Tier II support as necessary, following proper TTx procedures
- Perform onsite support for clients as requested
- Triage all incoming issues and open tickets accordingly in ConnectWise.
- Resolution confirmation and proper closure and documentation of incident tickets into ConnectWise.
- Follow TTx Standard Operating Procedures, Operations standards, and TTx best practices.
- Provide consistent communication with clients, providing timely updates on open tickets in accordance with TTx SLA’s and SOP’s. (Ticket progress, impending changes maintenance windows, etc…).
- Consult with network users about existing system problems; analyze business process, information flow, and security requirements.
- Monitoring the status and progress toward resolution of all open incidents.
- Provide consistent and proactive communication with TTx team members, providing timely updates on open tickets, escalated tickets, or any other relevant issues, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform cross platform collaboration with voice and Proxi teams to isolate technical issues.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support Proxi client base.
- Proactively learn new technologies by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned in support of overall company objectives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Alignment with TTx Core Values.
- Bachelor degree or minimum of 2 years prior experience in IT support role.
- Proactive communicator, innovative, possesses the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Detail oriented and well documented
- Logical and analytical thinker.
- Innovative mindset, willing to challenge the status quo and recommend solutions for the betterment of the client and TTx.
- Punctual and possess the ability to manage proper expectations of customer and internal stakeholders.
- Capable of prioritizing workload based on client requirements.
- Excellent documentation and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.